This is the brain child of a civil engineer who lives in Texas , that loves playing guitar. He also has a nice collection of high end contemporary guitars so he knows his stuff.He wanted to be able to carry an instrument where ever he went on projects or business but not compromise on qulity. The Rocca travel guitar is a product of that idea. This is not a cheap instrument , this is a guitar that gives professional results, it breaks down into two parts and is housed in a custom made leather cases made specifically for this guitar and can be safely packed ina case foro your travels. With a number of these sold this guitar has proven itself.
• Quarter-sawn maple neck
• Pao Ferro fretboard
• Mahogany body with carved, eastern curly maple top; Carbon Fiber-Birch back plate
• Stainless steel frets (22)
• 24.75" scale
• 1 11/16" nut
• Tone Specific 'Virtuoso' humbucker set pickups
• Highest-grade electronics and hardware
• All materials and guitar are made in the U.S.A.
• Includes 2 leather bags, one for the body and one for the neck