The butterscotch finish guitar is ready for immediate despatch I have this guitar in stock.
Make no mistake this is a high end build, produced by one of the best Luthiers in France Mr. Pierrick Brua. Exceptional qulity and finish, a dream to play.
The blue model will have to be finished to spec about 6-8 weeks
The Ridercaster (Relic/Standard).
- Swamp Ash body.
- Quater sawn maple neck.
- 22 frets rosewood fingerboard.
- Gotoh® bridge with “in tune” brass saddles.
- Gotoh® SD91 tuners.
- Bare Knuckle® pickups.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer (many colors and finish options).
- Weight: 3,5Kg (7,7 pounds)
- Delivered in flight case (tweed flight case for the relic finish).
- £2150 for relic finish.
All guitars are individually made on order and are therefore customizable on request.
Flight case included , shipping at cost and taxes will have to be paid on arrival if outside the EU.